- 1 Tablespoon of peanut oil
- 1 Shallot
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 table spoon ginger garlic pasted
- 1 tablespoon grama masala (get the box that has butter chicken)
- 1 teas spoon chili powder
- 1 tea spoon ground cumin
- 1/4 plain yogurt
- 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
- 1 can of tomato puree
- salt and pepper to tasted
1pre heat oven to 370, season chicken with grama masala and chili poweder
bake in oven for 30 min.
2in sause pan, cook onion and shallots untill translusent. Add ginger/garlic, chili powder, cumin. let set in for 2 min,. Add yogurt, 1/2 and 1/2 and tomato puree
3pull apart chicken and add to sause. cook untill the chicken is done.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved