Bunny Food Salsa
This kid friendly salsa, made from snowman noses, is a favorite of many famous movie stars such as Bugs, Roger, and Harvey.
- 2 cups carrots, peeled
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons pasilla pepper, ground dried
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed
1In a food processor pulse carrots until finely chopped.
2Transfer carrots to a large bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
3Cover and refrigerate for 2 or more hours to better develop the flavors.
4Serve with corn chips, crackers, or toast tips.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved