- Heat oven to 350º F. Spray a 9×12-inch baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. Spread diced brioche across pan.
- Melt butter and sugar in a saucepan to a caramel over medium heat (don’t let it scorch)
- Crack eggs in separate bowl and whisk.
- Add cream and milk to caramel in saucepan and allow sugar to re-melt. Remove pan from heat. Pour cream and caramel mixture into eggs, whisking constantly. Add beer to mixture and stir. Pour sauce over brioche and toss for maximum coverage.
- Bake in oven 30-40 minutes. A few minutes before removing pudding from oven, top with chocolate chips.
Remove pudding from oven, let cool completely and cut into 12 squares.
- Pour a few Tablespoons of caramel sauce in bottom of a single serving bowl. Place 1 bread pudding on top of whiskey caramel sauce. Top with scoop office cream. Finish with a few more Tablespoons of caramel sauce over bread pudding. Garnish with seasonal berries around bread pudding and top with a mint spring and sprinkle of powdered sugar, as desired. ENJOY!!