I like the way Hong Kong and Singapore make the chicken. The texture is soft and tender. i've been told by my friends that it's possible to do it at home. Is Anyone familiar with it? Do you think this recipe is feasible?
1. thaw the chicken at room temprature
2. rub the chicken inside and out with salt.
3. put sliced leeks and sliced gingers into the cavity of the chicken
4. In a skillet, cover the chicken with water, bring water to boil and boil it for 5 minutes.
5. covered, removed from heat. ( let it sit for 30 minutes. --- thanks blueroom for the correction)