I went on a lunchtime workbreak crusade over the course of a few weeks and had a burger every day. Here are the correct rankings of the burgers in Williamsburg:
1. Peter Lugers - check this place out, total secret hidden gem
2. Egg - a damn fine burger just bring back the Brunswick Stew please
3. Ella - small but cooked well
4. Diner - yep.
5. Spike Hill - punching way above its weight class
6. Surf Bar or Carmaya whatever they are calling it these days
7. Jimmys - solid but tht door slamming is annoying, please fix, thanks.
8. Sweetwater - the standard bistro burger. Can't wait til World Cup viewings there in '10
9. Dumont - Don't get all Dumont fanboy on me, it's just not that good, comparatively.
10. Five Leaves - okay maybe not in Williamsburg proper but I went anyway
11. Relish - but what about how all the servers are on quaaludes?
12. Leons Burger Hut - #1 for atmosphere though and best signage
13. Kasias - service without a smile. Love my ladies there.
14. Eden - turd on bun
Yes I have left out Williamsburger. Who cares.
Let's open it up for discussion about how this is the correct ranking.
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 8 months ago | 2
Updated 6 months ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 20