We are throwing a birthday party for our mom for 25-35 people on a late Spring weekend afternoon. Can you recommend a restaurant in Westchester?
Our ideal location will feature:
- A beautiful setting - option for outdoors location, and/or a nice view (e.g. Hudson River, sound, trees/rooftop)
- Not brutally expensive ($40 or less per head for a couple of courses?)
- Not too stuffy and/or offers privacy -- we are loud :-)
- Bonus points if there are not-too-expensive alcohol options
- Tasty food. Doesn't have to be extremely fancy, but it should be delicious. A good Italian buffet, BBQ, High Tea type vittles or plated New American could all work well.
- Pretty easy for parking / accessibility
- Can deal with a few well-behaved kids age 3-10
Thank you!! :-)