I am a Brookline 'hound making the move to the 'burbs (Wellesley). As the realization that I will no longer be able to walk to Dok Bua sets in, I feel the need to begin to plan my new suburban eating life. So I am looking for some specific suggestions in Wellesley, Needham or Natick in the following areas:
1) Good pizza place with delivery
2) Place to grab a sandwich or a salad at lunchtime
3) Tavern/pub sort of place with good beer, burgers, nachos, salad, good for an easy Friday or Saturday night away from the Baby Hound. Think Cambridge Common, Sunset Grill, etc.
4) Decent Chinese and/or Thai
5) Bakeries for bread or pastries (not bagels)
No national chains need apply!
Thanks in advance.