General Discussion

Water Caltrop??


General Discussion 7

Water Caltrop??

James G | Mar 22, 2003 05:36 PM

At a wonderful new Korean supermarket near my house in Northern Virginia they sell an odd vegetable called "water caltrop". Now I know that a caltrop is a device made of two bent double-ended nails that are attached in such a way that when you disperse them on a road a passing car cannot help but get its tires punctured. But I don't know what to do with this vegetable. Anyone know (and a search on the 'net did not yield any answers)?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound