Follow us:

Cookware 6

Voltage converter/transformer for a 110 volt high power blender such as blendtec or vitamix.

tinyTinyKitchen | Jan 30, 201204:17 AM


Could you recommend a good transformer/converter for a 110v blendtec, and a place to buy it from ?

Buying a 220 volt outside the USA is not an option, as it costs more than double the price.


Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment
Plan your meals around fall premieres with TV Guide