We're flying up from New York for Memorial Day weekend and are looking for some restaurant recommendations, here are some of our criteria:
- Moderately Priced ($15-18 entrees)
- Not super touristy
- Anywhere in downtown Boston
- Comfortable, laid-back atmosphere
- No sushi or Asian restaurants
- Restaurant with a good bar scene, but not 'trendy'
If anyone has any great local recommendations, let me know!
Updated 2 years ago | 2
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 2 years ago | 14
Updated 10 months ago | 16
Updated 2 years ago | 5