I will be making my way to Atlanta in May and would like to get some insight on a few places to go for a great meal. Specifically, I would like to know:
1. A great place for Southern food.
2. The best Mexican food restaurant in Atlanta metro.
3. A solid to exceptional upscale restaurant were you can still get by wearing "resort casual" clothing. Or, a casual place that offers a bit more upscale food.
4. The best Sunday brunch in Atlanta.
5. Any "hidden gems" you would recommend.
Thanks in advance from a fellow Hound in Phoenix.
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 17 days ago | 35
Updated 1 day ago | 31
Updated 6 days ago | 679