Unfortunately we only have about 40hours in Tokyo (first time visitors, no Japanese language skills...) so I'm hoping to get a bit of help with a few questions.....
1. We are staying at the Park Hotel in the Shiodome Media Tower arrivng in the evening. Is there somewhere nearby for a good inexpensive meal? I was thinking of ramen, soba or tempura. Even the name of a nearby street with some restaurant options would be great.
2. Is there somewhere near the hotel with good coffee?
3. We plan to spend the next day (a Sunday) in Shinjuku. I read about the depachika at Isetan and thought we could eat lunch there unless there is somewhere nearby that would be a better choice.
4. Is the Tokyu Hands in Shinjuku or Shibuya better for kitchen stuff? I read about Kappabashi-dori being mostly closed on Sunday so we don't have that option.
5. I'm looking for a suggestion for a bar in Shibuya for cocktails before dinner (maybe somewhere with a view) as well as a mid-range dinner spot.
6. We'll visit Tsujiki Market on Monday morning for sushi but I'd also like to find some knives. Is there a vendor there that sells them? Any other 'not to miss' vendors? I'd like to find some yuzu based products since they are impossible to find in Canada.
Thanks so much for any assistance!
Updated 1 year ago | 25
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 8 days ago | 76
Updated 6 days ago | 89
Updated 24 days ago | 14