I have moved from Seattle, where I use to get excellent Vietnamese food. Now that I am next door to Westminster I figure that I should get really good Vietnamese food here... hopefully, even better.
I am looking for places that serve the best:
1) Banh beo - rice cake with shrimp
2) Chao Tom - Shrimp on sugar cane
3) Grilled Catfish - I want either baked or grilled (none of the fried variety. I was really disappointed with the one at Favori)
4) Vegetarian Pho - I used to go to this place in Seattle called Than Brothers and they served it with fried tofu and mushrooms. It was amazing.
5) Specialty Gỏi cuốn - I used to get amazing ones at the Tamarind Tree. They were stuffed with herbs, fried tofu, roasted peanut, fresh coconut, jicama, and carrots. I am not a big fan of the rolls stuffed with simply lettuce, noodles and meat.
I know I am being specific... but I am seriously craving this food and any help/suggestions would be much appreciated!