Can anyone recommend a typical Minnesota snack food that is:
1. Cross Culturally acceptable (no pork, no dairy/meat combos etc.)
2. Is not an allergen (peanuts, seafood etc.)
3. Is a small bite
4. Not spicy (ha, Minnesotan and spicy - I would like to see that combo - horseradish not included)
5. Suitable to bring to a kindergarten class this morning around 11 11/12/09 (I don't have time to make something time consuming)
6. Real suggestions greatly appreciated (no lutefisk, etc)
Thanks in advance!