Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Tyler Florence | Ask Your Questions Now ›

Cocktails & Spirits

What type of cocktail glass is this?


Cocktails & Spirits 9

What type of cocktail glass is this?

Klunco | Oct 5, 2012 01:12 PM

I'm in the market for new cocktail glasses (preferably vintage or sized 4-5 ounces) and have found the shape I like but I'm not sure what it is called. I'd love to find this design which looks almost like a tall coupe :

The trouble is, I'm not sure what this kind of glass this is called besides a cocktail glass. Anyone else know?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound