"Truefish Fundraiser for BCSF
This month, our fundraiser partner is Truefish (formerly ABS Seafood).
Truefish supplies the finest quality sashimi-grade fish and specialty seafood products direct from the ocean to the kitchen. Truefish takes the fish right off the dock and cuts it in-house to provide you with the highest quality at the lowest price. Committed to responsible and ethical fishing practices, Truefish always seeks Monterey Seafood Watch Certified partners when possible.
BCSF is pleased to partner with this temple family business founded in 1967 by Hideo Ichinose and now run by his son, Henry.
* Pre-order by Wednesday, Nov. 17
* Pickup on Sat., Nov. 20 from 11-1 pm at BCSF’s 440 Austin St. garage
* Delivery charge waived for all Nov. 20 BCSF orders
Two ways to pre-order!
1. WEBSITE: By Wednesday, Nov. 17, go to truefish.com to place your $50 minimum order. Must use coupon code BCSF to waive the $15 delivery fee. Pickup at BCSF on Nov. 20.
See website for outstanding choices for your family gatherings: sashimi, poke kits and mixes, shellfish, shrimp, ikura (roe), frozen and prepared seafood specialties.
2. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS: No minimum purchase. By special arrangement with Truefish, smaller households can enjoy Truefish sashimi in quantities not available on the website. Frozen specialty items are also available with no minimum purchase. Perfect for one or two person households!
By Wednesday, Nov. 17, 5 pm, leave your name/phone at BCSFBento@gmail.com or BCSF office 415-776-3158.
A BCSF bento volunteer will return your call/email.
By Friday, Nov. 19, a Truefish representative will confirm your order and take your credit card number."
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Jen Wheeler | At Christmas time, there are cookies galore, but true dessert lovers still crave something more substantial...