Hello to all,
Mixed feelings with the experience:
1) Som Tam Nua: A popular joint in Siam Square. Good deal and solid food !! Good place to order several dishes to share. The typical suspects very tasty: Larb Moo, Som Tam, Fried Chicken, Fish Cakes, etc, etc.
2) Bo.Lan: Not really; Went there for hype-that's all. Not worth the drive. Too much effort not needed. We did the tasting menu and some dishes were good other questionable and the price high for BKK standards.
3) Sunrise Cafe: Very close from the Royal Orchid Sheraton were i stayed; OK. Not a destination point but i enjoyed the lunch there
4) Methavalei: 5 stars; IMHO- The place to go in BKK. Solid food, good service and very authentic. Next time in BKK will go for sure.
5) Krua Apsorn: Very good and rustic. I will doubt I will return; too much effort to get there for something that can be had closer. Not that unique, despite the reports.
Summary: I found BKK to be a closter-fuck city. The traffic does will not motivate me to try anything far; not even fun. The best food is definitely in the the streets or low key rest. I went to Or Tor Kor Market and was not impressed about anything.
Overall, very dissapointed with the experience not to talk about the temperature/humidity - awful and I'm from the Caribbean for a reference.
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 2 years ago | 9
Updated 6 days ago | 679
Updated 3 days ago | 24
Updated 17 days ago | 25