Hello Fellow New York Chowhounds,
I am a university student from Toronto, about to visit my boyfriend who interns in Manhattan.
I had my eyes set on Hearth for a romantic evening, but at this point, I dont think we have the budget to afford it :(
So I am looking for alternatives with the following criteria:
1. less than $80 for two, plus a glass of wine
2. any cuisine type is fine, but French or Italian is preferred.
3. extensive wine list (question: do you also have "bring your own wine" ?)
4. location: its best if its located in the Soho/Tribeca/West village area.
5. we are both helplessly addicted to sweets :)
6. unpretentious service
Please help me with my search
Thank you thank you thank you !