I'll start with mine:
1) Don't deafen me. If you (chef, waiter) are OK about sacrificing your hearing - fine, but I'm not OK with that.
2) Don't assume that the "music" that you like to listen to is what the people paying your bills like to listen to too. Respect your customers. It's about them, not you.
3) Don't be inhospitable - offer to take coats when people cross your threshold - you'd do that at your own home, wouldn't you?
4) Please cover up your tattoos and piercings - not everyone finds them as agreeable to look at as you do, especially when settling down to eat. They can be pretty nauseating.
5) If you are a waiter, please just be you - not some corporate "Hi, I'm Randy".
Let the backlash begin! But I hope I'll have some supporters.