It's that time again. Time to reminisce fondly and be thankful for all the deliciousness experienced this year.
1. LQ@SK- Truffle Panacotta, Sea Urchin Emulsion with 1999 Louis Roederer Cristal Brut
2. Red Medicine- Heirloom rice porridge with egg yolk, hazelnuts, and uni
3. LQ@SK- Scottish Hare Truffle Consommé, Boudin Blanc, Hare shu-mai
4. Cheese cart at LQ@SK- Gaugry L'Ami du Chambertin
5. Spice Table: (tied) lamb belly sate and beef rendang
Bonus: smoked potatoes at Arpege, roasted lamb saddle at Chez L'Amis Louis, gamberi rosso crudo at Tempio di' Iside.
by Kelsey Butler | Nostalgia is a factor not to be discounted when it comes to food, and these five holiday staples sometimes...
by David Klein | Mail order cookies, cakes, pies, and other sweet treats are better (and more prolific) than ever...