this is not really a definitive list on the most mind-blowing food, but more of stuff that i like to eat though some of it may be pricey and others just a couple dollars or so.
in no particular order:
1. Chocolate croissants at Village Bakery in Costa Mesa.
2. Beef ribs dinner at Tulsa Rib co. in Orange
3. Tiramisu and meatball heros from Pina's Bistro in Tustin.
4. Pumpkin pie from Filling Station in Orange.
5. Crab breakfast dishes from Ramos House Cafe in San Juan Capistrano.
6. New age sushi from Wasa in Irvine Marketplace.
7. Japanese cooked dishes and elaborate sashimi from Abe in Newport beach.
8. THE burgers from the Kind Burger in Newport Beach.
9. Prime Beef short ribs cooked on your own personal grill at TSuruhashi in Fountain Valley.
10. and lastly anything served at the great, comfort-foody joint CAFe Hiro in Cypress.
what's your list?