Looks like tourists fed up with the beach and not interested in golf or tennis are finding a new reason to travel - FOOD. They are going great distances to sample local cheeses, pastries and exotic delicacies.
Forbes.com has just released its list of the top 10 cities for foodies: Essential Eats in ( ).
1. New York City ( Per Se, Bubby's, Bistro Bathazar )
2. Las Vegas ( Guy Savoy at Caesar's Palace, Commander's Palace, Firefly for Tapas )
3. Los Angeles ( Melisse in Santa Monica, Hamasaku for Japanese )
4. Paris ( Taillevent, Ze Kitchen Galerie )
5. Bologna, Italy ( Al Pappagallo, Da Bertino )
6. Singapore ( One Rochester for French, Lei Gardens for Chinese )
7. Palermo, Sicily ( Il Mulinazzo, Osteria Altri )
8. Barcelona ( Casa Leopoldo, Can Manel la Puda )
9. London ( The Fat Cat, Tamarind )
10. Sydney ( Longrain, Billy Kwong )
Question: How come LA was chosen over San Francisco and Singapore over Hong Kong? Tokyo and Toronto should get honourary mention! No?!
Updated 2 years ago | 1
Updated 4 months ago | 23
Updated 2 months ago | 0
Updated 11 months ago | 4
Updated 2 years ago | 15