Presented without comment...
Top Ten Rules You Must Fallow At "Tomo's"
1) No Junk Sushi
2) Bring your own booooze only if you eat!
3) If you don't have time, go "McDonald"
4) If you drink more than eat go "Hooters"
5) Don't bother tomo when busy
6) Just because you ate "Nobu", it doesn't mean you are gourmet.
7) More you tip, more nicer we are.
8) Fusion? You don't even know what Japanese food is.
9) If you can find better sushi, eat there!
10) If I don't see you in two weeks, I don't know you!!
The guy talks the talk, and walks the walk. These rules are quoted verbatim from the $15 dollar tee-shirt I just purchased. I will never eat sushi in any other place in NJ ever again.