Cookware Accessories

Timbale Molds for Bouchons


Cookware 11

Timbale Molds for Bouchons

ciaogina | Feb 22, 2005 10:55 PM

I'm determined to bake Thomas Kelleher's bouchon's from the new 'Bouchon' cookbook. I need round timbale molds that produce a somehwat tall so ah, they look like corks. He mentions that you can get them at Williams Sonoma--their website comes up with nada; the store personnel said, "a what?" (what happened to people having product knowledge in retail anyway?)

Anyone know of a source?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound