hi hounds! i'm having about 10 people over and need some thoughts on my menu (as the dh is totally useless when it come to this!) :-)
for pre-dinner cocktails, i was thinking:
1. dates stuffed with manchego, wrapped in bacon
2. chorizo slices with fingerling potato rounds on short skewers
3. bocconcini and cherry tomatoes with basil and a balsamic drizzle
1. osso buco
2. mashed potatoes (very smooth and creamy type, not the chunky type)
3. sauteed asparagus OR haricot verts
cheesecake with fresh berries
i'm planning to have a cheese course later in the evening if the party lasts into the late hours.
i need a salad to start, i think. any suggestions?
thanks in advance!