1 SuggestionExpand Map
Hi NYC CHers. Taking a much needed 3 night away from the kids (our first time away!). We haven't been to NYC to eat in years. Didn't make any time for anywhere outside of Manhattan b/c we wanted to maximize food time. Let me know what you think or if you have any other suggestions. We love food adventuring, so I'm packing in a lot, grazing at most locations really... we're staying in SOHO
Friday: arrive late
- Momofuku Ko Bar
- Maybe sneak in Balthazar, always wanted to check out this NYC classic
- then Blue Ribbon Izakaya (always wanted to check it out, wanted something chill, and late night)
- Grand banks pre-lunch, novelty of oysters on the water
- Sushi on Jones
- ramen lab when it opens 5pm
- Kitchen table brooklyn fare 630pm res
- Her name is Han late night snack
- Gramercy Tavern lunch (a la carte menu)
- Grand Central Oyster happy hour
- Marea 630pm res
- Uncle Boons late night snacking
Welcome any late night eats you love. Thanks for reading!!
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Hana Asbrink | My latest haul. Welcome to Chow...
by Dan Koday | You ever notice how a great marinade can instantly elevate what otherwise would end up as a pretty...
by Eric Silverstein | By Eric Silverstein Chef Eric Silverstein is the founder and owner of The Peached Tortilla in Austin...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.