As I was reaching for my IR gun recently, I was struck that I had more thermometers than I thought. I had to paw through the following:
1. Instant-read digital probe (Thermapen knockoff);
2. Button-type dial analog probe (actually 3 sizes of these);
3. Hanging dial analog oven;
4. Glass-tube immersible candy/deep frying;
5. Wired-remote probe digital oven;
6. Hanging dial analog refrigerator (3);
7. Glass-tube floating milk;
8. Screw-in analog BBQ probe (measures air);
9. Surface contact; and
10. IR gun.
What I don't yet have are a thermograph or a plotter.
What do you have and use? Does anyone have anything else they find useful?
by Maryse Chevriere | Food is a major part of my life. I’m more on top of dining and restaurant news than world news. My...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.