As I was reaching for my IR gun recently, I was struck that I had more thermometers than I thought. I had to paw through the following:
1. Instant-read digital probe (Thermapen knockoff);
2. Button-type dial analog probe (actually 3 sizes of these);
3. Hanging dial analog oven;
4. Glass-tube immersible candy/deep frying;
5. Wired-remote probe digital oven;
6. Hanging dial analog refrigerator (3);
7. Glass-tube floating milk;
8. Screw-in analog BBQ probe (measures air);
9. Surface contact; and
10. IR gun.
What I don't yet have are a thermograph or a plotter.
What do you have and use? Does anyone have anything else they find useful?
by Jessica Gentile | Hard-boiled eggs aren't just one of the most nutritious foods around, but they also have the potential...
by Jen Wheeler | In our latest Chow-To episode, our...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.