General Discussion

Is there a term for this?...


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
General Discussion 25

Is there a term for this?...

WWFeldman | Sep 24, 2011 01:17 AM

Kinda hard to describe but its a feeling of "intensity" when you put that first bite of food in your mouth. I first noticed it when I'd pop that first table grape in my mouth and always attributed it to the sugar as it was usually something sweet. But now I'm getting that same reaction from cheeses. Its not an unpleasant feeling at just kinda makes me almost freeze up for a second and almost make a "face" if you will. I don't recall experiencing it at all when I was young.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound