What I mean is, do you have any techniques/helpful hints for dealing with the mess of grease particles going everywhere as well as the smell that fills up the house? We have a walled off corner of a rear screen porch where our smoker and grill are used, so tonight being balmy(unseasonably) i used my electric fondue pot out there for a deep frying project. Of course no smell in the house this way! But when it gets to be New England winter..... I always open a kitchen window and point a fan out the window when i deep fry in the kitchen, but the whole house still smells and i know air-borne grease particles are going everywhere. We have no kitchen doors that can be closed to keep the grease isolated to the kitchen. Thanks for your help.