Home Cooking

technique question


Home Cooking 11

technique question

jlup20 | Mar 18, 2011 11:34 AM

Does anyone know what the technique is called when the cook tilts the saute pan so that the protein (or whatever is being cooked) is on one side and the liquid falls to the other end, then the cook repeatedly spoons the liquid over the meat?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound