I'm thinking of strting to eat cold cereal for breakfast. There are about a million choices of cereal at the store. Totally overwhelming, so I'm hoping to get some recommendations. Here are some things that I'd like:
* not too sweet
* moderate calorie count
* tasty, not like cardboard
* good source of whole grains and fiber
* filling enough to more or less last until lunch
* dried fruit is ok
* no preservatives, HFCS, artificial anything including sweetners
* no hot cereals - I hate them!
I'm probably forgetting something, but thanks!