Suruki Super Market shut down a month ago, and it reopened on Friday, April 17!
"EXCITING NEWS + IMPORTANT UPDATES for all our loyal customers: As of this weekend (Friday 4/17 + Saturday 4/18) Suruki Supermarket is BACK and open for shopping AND our NEW online ordering!
Some things to keep in mind:
-Our temporary hours will be: 10am-5pm daily.
- Tues/Thurs from 10-11am are Senior hours: only shoppers 65+ are permitted.
- Online ordering will go LIVE on Friday, 4/17
- We're limiting guests in the store to 10 people at a time.
- Personal shopping bags are no longer permitted due to health and safety reasons. We will provide complimentary shopping bags upon checkout!
ONLINE ORDERING INFO:
- In-store OR curbside pick up available starting 4/17
- All major credit cards accepted + Apple/Google pay (contactless is best!) when on a mobile device
- For now, most of what will be available on the website will be non-perishable goods, BUT we are making sashimi available to order
-To order online, visit: https://shopsuruki.square.site/"
I cheer when these family-owned businesses that give our neighborhoods personality and character come back!
71 E 4th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 347 5288
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Rachel Johnson | Whether the kids are still distance learning or returning to a classroom, with school back in session...
by Daphne Chen | Valentine’s Day is on a weekday again this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t swing a memorable...