I'm wondering if anyone can give me insight on where to throw a birthday party for my wife, who will turn 30 this September.
Here are my (fairly loose) requirements:
1. Must be within 30 minutes of NYC or Paramus area. Currently leaning towards Montclair.
2. Must have a hip/fun vibe to the place. No catering hall type places.
3. Doesn't have to be totally private, as long as we have a section cornered off for us.
4. Somewhere that can hold 30-50 people.
5. Good food is a must.
6. Hip/nice decor is a must. A restaurant that has good food but has dated decor well won't fly well with my otherwise dear wife.
7. Any price is OK, as long as I find the right place.
Someone initially suggested Cuban Pete's in Montclair, and I like that as a starting off point. Any other ideas would be welcome!
428 Bloomfield Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 2 years ago | 4
Updated 1 day ago | 44
Updated 3 days ago | 18
Updated 9 days ago | 25