Hosting again this year, and I want to try to make it easy on myself. Going with yellow plastic plates, cups, and utensils. We're about 15, mostly big eating guys, and I wanted to try to make something that would appeal to everyone. No vegetarians in the group, but we do keep kosher, so no dairy for this meal...
Here's what I was thinking:
- guacamole & chips
- asian glazed chicken drummettes
- crispy coconut chicken strips
- brisket sliders with apple bbq sauce.
- tossed salad
- beets (lime/cilantro dressing)
- sweet potato & regular fries (baked)
- string beans (sesame & soy dressing)
What can I add or take away?
Dessert will be taken care of by the guests...