I have a cousin visiting this Sunday and we need to find a place to eat... looking at old posts has proven futile in this case. There are so many cooks in the kitchen implementing various restrictions that I am truly at a loss on this one. Help me, fellow chowhounders! Think of it as a challenge! Below are the restrictions:
1. Restaurant has to be open for a late-ish (8pm?) dinner on a Sunday
2. We have 2 vegetarians in the party
3. Party is large, 6 or 7 people
4. Place needs to be CHEAP to moderate (please no more than $13/$14 entrees!)
5. He will only go downtown!
We are ok with casual spots, like in Chinatown or what have you, but it needs to be a comfortable place to sit and have a meal. Thanks and I look forward to your ideas!