So, after a long absence in Chowland, here's my plan of
action developed for browsing the Boroughs....
1. Have beer or two at the Bohemian Hall beer garden on
a fine weekend afternoon.
2. Attend the Istrian Social Club, if only for its cool
3. Trek south to eat at some still undiscovered Italian
in an industrial wasteland in Brooklyn (1st Ave and
48th, I believe).
4. Remember that Staten Island does not have a monopoly
on big hair, but does have some good eats.
5. Remind Jim of his mantra so he can continue to
effectively defend his controversial Greek Theorem.
By the way,just back from a weekend in the way outer
boroughs (Boston, MA) and can highly recommend the
B-Side Lounge for its mini oyster poboy & scallop app.
Everything else looks toothsome too.