Home Cooking

Stuffed inside round called "London Broil"?


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
Home Cooking 2

Stuffed inside round called "London Broil"?

Shaynelle | Jan 13, 2012 11:55 AM

My husband picked up these patty like things marked as a London Broil. They are inside round stuffed with a seasoned pork mixture, possibly sausage and sliced into steaks or patties if you will. I have no clue how to cook these and every reference online refers to the (briskit like) London Broil roast. Any suggestions? Maybe the meat was mis-marked as London Broil?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound