I moved here from Chicago, and am having trouble locating any of the following types of places:
1. Real Indian Food, with vindaloo to scald the mouth and fresh naan or puri bread cooked in a Tandoor. Any place that serves Roghan Josh would be a plus, as well as an authentic Tandoori chicken, cooked in a Tandoor.
2. Authentic Mexican, NOT Tex-Mex. Any place that serves elotes will hit my warm spot.
3. Northern Italian.
4. Korean, Thai and Szechuan restaurants.
5. REAL sushi
6. More Greek Food, found Tarpon Springs any other recommendations?
7. FRESH Seafood, most of what I have tried here so far tastes like it died a week ago.
NO chains please, and above all NO CUBAN SANDWICH PLACES....LOL!!!