Stainless Steel Afcionados


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
Cookware 1

Stainless Steel Afcionados

rores28 | Jul 9, 2012 08:20 AM

T331 Stainless Steel. What does it mean?

I've searched around and I think I became more confused than anything. This is what Rada Cutlery uses on their non-knife utensils.

I thought the T stood for Tungsten alloy, but the rep said it was just stainless steel... I'm assuming that means without tungsten, which I've read gives particular properties.

Is this a good or common grade steel to use for kitchen items?

Anyway this partly out of trying to make a purchasing decision and partly out of nerdy curiosity.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound