9 PlacesExpand Map
We had a foodie guest recently and a lot of fun showing her some St. Louis gems. I have three layers to suggest:
- Nathaniel Reid Bakery on Manchester for outstanding breakfast pastries (we also chose a dessert for a home meal)
- Vicia in the Cortex area of midtown has unbelievable veggie forward choices and fun thoughtful cocktails. Grab a hand pie if they have them.
- We ate at home but I think the recc I would make for this category is Louie on Demun - such a thoughtful range of wonderful fare. Plus they are open on Mondays.
- Knead bakehouse sourdough Bakery for sourdoughnuts!!
- Union loafers for tremendous breads, soups and salads( with pizza at night)
- I Fratanellies on Wydown in Clayton for a cost and delicious dinner.
- Donut Drivein on Chippewa Street
- Dogs and Frys on Paul Ave in Florissant
- Kimcheese on Olive near Chesterfield
Each of these is a great place for a meal and each is independent and worth the search!
by Jessica Gentile | Hard-boiled eggs aren't just one of the most nutritious foods around, but they also have the potential...
by Jen Wheeler | In our latest Chow-To episode, our...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.