9 PlacesExpand Map
We had a foodie guest recently and a lot of fun showing her some St. Louis gems. I have three layers to suggest:
- Nathaniel Reid Bakery on Manchester for outstanding breakfast pastries (we also chose a dessert for a home meal)
- Vicia in the Cortex area of midtown has unbelievable veggie forward choices and fun thoughtful cocktails. Grab a hand pie if they have them.
- We ate at home but I think the recc I would make for this category is Louie on Demun - such a thoughtful range of wonderful fare. Plus they are open on Mondays.
- Knead bakehouse sourdough Bakery for sourdoughnuts!!
- Union loafers for tremendous breads, soups and salads( with pizza at night)
- I Fratanellies on Wydown in Clayton for a cost and delicious dinner.
- Donut Drivein on Chippewa Street
- Dogs and Frys on Paul Ave in Florissant
- Kimcheese on Olive near Chesterfield
Each of these is a great place for a meal and each is independent and worth the search!
Invite a friend to chime in on this discussion.Email a Friend
by Hana Asbrink | My latest haul. Welcome to Chow...
by Dan Koday | You ever notice how a great marinade can instantly elevate what otherwise would end up as a pretty...
by Eric Silverstein | By Eric Silverstein Chef Eric Silverstein is the founder and owner of The Peached Tortilla in Austin...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.