20 SuggestionsExpand Map
I've been going to the same restaurants for 10-15 years. There's so much good Asian food nearby, I need to try new restaurants. I'm open to non-Asian food, but there's not much good non-Asian food around here.
Some of my favorites so you get an idea of my taste:
- Perbacco (SF)
- Bolognese at Vino Enoteca
- Taco El Gruellense. 2401 Middlefield Rd, Redwood City -- the other ones I've tried haven't been as good
- Ramen Dojo
- Little Sheep hot pot
- Beef/tendon noodle soup at A&J's
- Banh Xeoh from the Banh Xeoh place at the Grand Century food court
- Shanghai Flavor Shop
- Happy Cafe in San Mateo. I'm so sad they're closed, this was one of my favorites
- Chongqing chicken at China Palace in Milpitas
Is there any place that does Water-boiled fish with live fish? I've tried water-boiled fish at a couple restaurants, but their limp, soggy fish is so unappealing compared to live fish, so now I just make it at home.
by Hana Asbrink | My latest haul. Welcome to Chow...
by Dan Koday | You ever notice how a great marinade can instantly elevate what otherwise would end up as a pretty...
by Eric Silverstein | By Eric Silverstein Chef Eric Silverstein is the founder and owner of The Peached Tortilla in Austin...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.