- Nice, trendyish decor; didn't feel like I was eating in a glatt kosher restaurant.
- Crying babies throughout the meal. For $45 an entree, this is definetly a problem. I don't know how upscale reastaurants deal with this, but certainly they do it better than Solo.
- Bread tasted three days old. Stale, tasteless. We were given margarine to spread. No olive oil?
- Food was mediocre. Creative presentations, with little substance behind them. Steak had a nice salsa type sauce, but was otherwise flavorless. Veal Osso Bucco was flaky instead of tender. Appetizers were unmemorable.
- Waiter asked three times in five minutes if I was finished, despite there still being food on my plate. At the time, we had been there a little over an hour. Furthermore, the place was only about half full. Horrible service.
- Wine was overpriced. Normal restaurant markups are 2 - 2.5 times the retail. Markup here was at least three times retail. Glasses cost almost as much as tne entire bottle.
Would not recommed in any sense. An overall very poor experience.