New! Chowhound Cities: Satisfy your curiosity and your palate. Explore Cities
General Discussion 6


wekick | Feb 10, 2012 09:58 AM

We came across a small town restaurant that had "slickers" on the menu. It is like chicken and rolled dumplings. Is this a regional term or does anyone know where the term comes from?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound