We will be staying at Beverly Hilton for 5-6 days. We will rent a car so any place within 20-30 minutes drive is acceptable to us. Looking more for family friendly places rather than expensive high end or fine dining restaurants. I have researched the past threads and come out with some questions. Would appreciate if you can comment and advise me:
1. Sushi: what is the budget for Mori per person?
2. Spago: is this a friendly place for kids age 10 and 13?
3. Mexican : Is Border Grill the best Mexican near the hotel area?
4. Brunch: Gjelina or Zengo?
5. Italian: please recommend your favorite.
6. Any good Vietnum Pho place?
7. Any excellent ice cream or places kids will love?
8. Steak house, beside Cut, Lawry's?
9. How far is the drive to Korean Park's BBQ?
10. Any good comfort Cantonese restaurants within 10-15 min drive from the hotel?
11. Any must eat places in your opinion that we should try on our visit?
Thanks in advanced.
955 S. Vermont Ave, Suite G, Los Angeles, CA 90006
1445 4th St., Santa Monica, CA 90401
176 North Canon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
395 Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica, CA 90401
1429 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 24
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 4