Tried a couple new places this time. Here is my personal preference for Shave Ice on Oahu.
1. Ailana Shave Ice- Shave ice is extra fine and toppings are made with real fruit. Had the Strawberry Creme and Haupia. Also, tried the Tropical Trio which was also very good. Located right behind Ala Moana Mall with parking.
2. Shimazu Store- Toppings are also homemade (well some of them) I got the small and it was pretty huge.
3. Ice Garden- I always get the one with the flan and condensed milk topping.
4. Waiola Shave Ice- This used to be my number 1 but others have surpassed it.
5. Matsumoto Shave Ice- I like the toppings but the ice needs to be finer and its far from town.
6. Tropicana- I did not like this one. Maybe an off day. The toppings tasted old.
7. Island Snow- This was just bad. This tasted like a snow cone, not shave ice.
Matsumoto Shave Ice
66 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, HI 96712
Aiea Shopping Ctr, Aiea, HI 96701
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 2 years ago | 7
Updated 6 months ago | 7
Updated 22 days ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 1