I would like to start exploring the world of CdP, but I live in a fairly small city, on an island, and the selection available to me is fairly limited.
I went into the liquor store in my city that has the biggest selection of CdP and wrote down the names of some wines that were within my budget. I am wondering if anyone here can comment on the following wines and make some recommendations. Also, I am wondering about the "cellar-ability" of the following wines:
1) Cuvee du Vatican CdP 2004
2) Domaine de Christia CdP 2004
3) Chateau de La Gardine CdP 2005
4) Guigal CdP 2003
5) Chateau La Nerthe CdP 2003
6) Les Clefs D'or CdP 2004
7) Domaine Chante-Perdrix CdP 2004
8) De Vieux Lazaret CdP 2006
Of course, I could look at Wine Spectator, Wine Advocate, etc...for reviews, but I would love to hear the feedback of this knowledgeable chowhounds group.