Food Media 3

Secrets of a Restaurant Chef Question

kprange | Aug 23, 200908:29 AM

I have been watching that show and I notices the spoon rest, for lack of a better word, that Anne uses. I want to get that stainless steel rest or board or whatever for the counter next to my stove. I have looked at Williams Sonoma, Amazon, and Chefs Catalog and have found nothing similar. Does anyone know where I can get something like that? thanks.

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH