Some of you may have noticed a theme in this year's Saveur 100. The theme is breakfast. This fine example of gastro-porn recommends
* Lumberjack Breakfast (generous portions of pancakes, sausage, eggs, bacon, toast, potatoes, etc.),
* Japanese Breakfast (steamed rice, miso soup, grilled fish, seaweed, pickled vegetables, raw egg and green tea),
* Turkish Breakfast (beyaz peynir (white cheese), tomatoes, cucumbers, honey, jam, olives, fresh baked bread, hard cooked eggs and black tea),
* Irish Breakfast (bacon, pork sausage, white pudding, black pudding, fried eggs, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, brown bread, baked beans, fried potatoes and milky hot tea) and,
* South Indian Breakfast (idli (fermented rice dumplings), lentil sambar and coconut chutney)
Now, I have my favorite spot for a Lumberjack Breakfast ... the Samoa Cookhouse up in Humboldt County, but for the others, what Bay Area eateries are recommended?